AT15 A - The badass TD on Tier VII

ATTENTION! The forum is archived and can only be read. You can find more information on our Discord server or on our Website.

Discord New Website

• AT15 A - The badass TD on Tier VII

Hey ho guys,

what do you think about this unbelievable Tank?
      It's a hard enemy and a useful credit machine. Slow but an Monster on the battlefield. But you need a good team and one or two players near by you.

I play it only on the front (first or second row) and together with one or two heavies by my side.

What are useful consumables and equipment for you and what's your best tactic with this awsome tank? :)
    • Hi, I also play in first row except in tier 8, then I play as a suport for heavy,have to be near them, load some apcr, trying to imobilize oponent while they expose weakspot to team. It can stand on it's own against poor players but his advantage is using your team to do masive blows while taking enemy fire.
      Great credit maker and stats boost if you play it smart.
      My consumables are adrenalin, multi kit and coffe (to boost reload and rotation of tank)
      For equipment autoloader and bins
    • 666thebad999 wrote:

its funny to play in a platoon side by side...with 2 AT15 A
      Depends of the payers. I saw some platoons with two AT-AT and both of them didn't even know what the other is doing... If you have great Player, it's a unbelievable strong enemy with two MG's that can hurt much in a short time. ;(
      Usually I follow our Heavies in the first row to get the first contact. In 99% the enemy will start to defend against you and your teammates have the best chance to get some hits. This is working well as long you're keep moving ahead - astern, to protect you're weakspots. To use in the right moment Adrenaline is essential if you fight against the red top-Tier tanks. During the reload of the most Heavies you can tackle them and even with 130 damage it's possible to get them fast down.

I my oppinion is the biggest weakspot the HP-Pool. Two or three good placed bullets will get you down fast and actually (specially now when the new british TD line is implemented) a lot players know exactly where to hit... A increased pool to 1000 would be great but I guess this will be a dream
      :baby:
      Anyway a great tank and I use it if the fights with the other tanks went bad. To farm credits it's together with the IS-6 my absolutetly favorite tank.