Search Results

Search results 21-33 of 33.

ATTENTION! The forum is archived and can only be read. You can find more information on our Discord server or on our Website.

Discord New Website

• ICE

Amaunet85 - - Clan Events

Ahahaha Omg you're so right.. Sorry, I can't brain anymore, I have the dumb ='D 8pm German time in any case =)

• ICE

To say it like all Phoenixers would: whyyyyyyyyyyyyy? Sorry to hear you won't be there, hun. Save the date for ICE7 though; Friday, Dec. 18th =)

• ICE

Hey guys! Sorry for being AFF for so long guys! Will try to make up for it! But, for now, a reminder; ICE is this Saturday, starts at 8pm UK-time, 7pm CET! =) Hope to see you all there!

• Original article (German) by @'ArnieQ' Translated by: @Amaunet85 Commanders, This week (note: the week was week 24 of this year, the original post is from June 12th, 2015) the tank of the week is the Legend of World War II: the Tiger I. The Tiger I is a tier VII heavy tank. wotbfanzone.eu/attachment/7915…1853f250472783441a9266713 Just like it was in real life at the time, the Tiger I is superior to its opponents (mainly T-34 and the M4A3E8 Sherman) and could only be defeated by a superior force …

• T30 - a Déjà-vu

Amaunet85 - - Guides & Instructions

Original Article (German) by @'AlexMorphium' Translated by: @Amaunet85 T30 – A Déjà-vu SGKKzBK.png History: The history of the T30 in World of Tanks is exceptional and unique, because initially this TD was meant to be a tier 10 Heavy Tank in the American tech-tree. Instead, this tank has been moved to a newly added tank-destroyer line with turrets. This tank is actually a further evolution of the T29, T32 and T34 (this premium tier 8 heavy tank was formerly a tier 9 heavy) and thus has a similar…

• [FUZ] [FZ] ICE 09.10.2015

Amaunet85 - - Clans

HE, APCR/HEAT, AP, they're all ways to kill off an enemy tank. Whether they cost a lot of credits or not, it's a means to an end. The trick is knowing when to use which I've only started using gold ammo more frequently in the last two months, but if it wins me the battle, why wouldn't I, right? =) But, using HE is a lot more fun than using prammo. Nothing says 'pwnd' better than shooting a T95 in the butt with HE in your Object and doing around 1300 damage Either way, it was awesome having you g…

• ICE

Hey guys! Just a reminder - next ICE is this friday (October 9th), 8pm/20.00 German time! =D Hope to see you all there

• ICE

Hey guys! Glad to hear you enjoyed it (for the most part). I've added some rules regarding people (claiming) to not have a certain tier. It wasn't a problem before, but then it was just one or two, but this went way too far. Some of the guys running around in tier IX tanks I know have tier VIII tanks, so I'm very disappointed in them. This way, the next time they do it, I can manually kick them out of the event. If it happens enough, I might go as far as kicking the Clan out of the invite-list. …

• [FUZ] Event - ICE with PHNX

Amaunet85 - - Archive

We'll be happy to have you with us, Jim! =) There are other ppl that can't join in on ts but join in by platooning with people that -can- be on ts. So no worries =)

• ICE

I'll add the ts server in the first post as well (never do that too early to avoid the ts being swarmed), but it's ts.clan-phoenix.com =) I create a bunch of rooms beforehand, and give every clan their own section. I've found that most clans hang out in their clan's lobby during the event rather than go to separate platoon rooms, so feel free to do that if your guys prefer that =)

• [FUZ] Event - ICE with PHNX

Amaunet85 - - Archive

Hun, you're misunderstanding something XD It's not clan-wars, it's ICE =) There's a difference, and meant for fun and inter-clan relations more than anything else =) I've explained it in detail here All the same, looking forwards to seeing you there! =D

• ICE

((Promised ArnieQ I'd post this up here too)) Hello and good evening everyone! A few months ago, together with Dimi, I set up something called ICE. ICE stands for Inter-Clan Event(s). At the time, we did this because we noticed that though there are a lot of clans out there, we didn't really know each other. This had led to misunderstandings and prejudices between the clans that really should not be there. And with the clans in game, there's a heck lot more of them. Back then, it was a joined ef…

• [FUZ] Wer kennt uns?

Amaunet85 - - Clans

I have a feeling that google-translate completely raped some of your comments, but unfortunately, my German isn't what it used to be and I can't read it all that well anymore XD I always greet Clans I'm friendly with when I meet them in battle, especially the clans that compete in ICE. =) It creates a friendly atmosphere and makes the game a lot more fun, in my opinion =)