Overlord goes FanZone

ATTENTION! The forum is archived and can only be read. You can find more information on our Discord server or on our Website.

Discord New Website

• Overlord goes FanZone

Community,

we are proud to announce that the - former lead producer and lead developer of WoT Blitz - Overlord has joined our FanZone Clan!
    His joining was an important milestone for us! It is a clear message that we are on the right track with the Fanzone Project.

Overlord is lead producer and developer for Wargaming. His first project was WoT Blitz, that he has successfully etablished and still now without any competition. Unfortunately Overlord has taken on a new task in May and works for another Wargaming project. Unlike to the other developers Overlord is popular and appreciated due to his openness in the russian dev-blog. Regularly he had informed the community about upcoming updates and his future plans. Overlord had added new features for Wot Blitz which were not yet implemented in WoT PC (e.g. removal of noob platoons).

We have also other good news! Few days ago some popular players of the EU Servers have registred themselves on our website and in addition their competetive clans in the Clanbase.
    Nice to see you here @Amaunet85, @Quallo_Musto , @Jaro105 , @Fernando_Timon and @Sariel_.
    Amaunet was the Leader of Loca and organizes successfully the monthly Inter Clan Events for the EU Server. The other gentlemen are proud Leaders of popular EU Clans:
    Quallo_Musto (Valiant), Jaro105 (CCT+ 2nd Armoured Corp), Fernando_Timon (N2KU) and Sariel_ (Extremely Happky) with the funny logo :D

Also the number of the Fun Clans is increased by the registration of _Suicide squad_ and StopCry!

We would like to thank you and wish you a great time in the Fanzone!
    Good luck for your clans!
    Stabil bleiben!

• Really great news! Overlord as a member of our community is something very special. I hope, he'll be a frequent and regular contributor, and I am looking forward very much meeting him in battle, preferably in the green team (of course). Same for the other new guys! Welcome everyone and I hope we can make you feel at home in the FanZone!

And last but not least: Thank you @iCalimero for an outstanding effort!